A Happy Life Is In Your Grasp, Happy 101
I have said for so many years now to whoever would listen that happiness is a choice. I remember in my twenty’s reading a book by Dr. Susan Jefers called ‘Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway’ which taught me even way back then that you can’t control what happens around you but how you react to it is completely in your grasp. So are you ready to try again? Here are a few things that happy people do:
- Happy people don’t hold grudges. Happy people understand that it’s better to forgive and forget than to let their negative feelings crowd out their positive feelings.
- Happy people see problems as challenges. The word “problem” is never part of a happy person’s vocabulary.
- Happy people express gratitude for what they already have. The happiest people don’t have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have.
- Happy people dream big. People who get into the habit of dreaming big are more likely to accomplish their goals than those who don’t.
- Happy people tell the truth. Lying stresses you out, corrodes your self-esteem, and makes you unlikeable. The truth will set you free.
Still not workin’? Try this maybe it will help:)