Americans Spend 11 Hours A Day With Electronic Media
Did you think you knew what made up the majority of your day? You may be surprised.
According to a new Nielsen report, Americans spend an average or 11 hours a day working or enjoying electronic media. For most of us TV makes up the biggest part of that 11 hours. Here's how it breaks down for the average adult.
- Watching the TV - 5 hours, 4 minutes.
- Listening to the Radio - 2 hours, 46 minutes
- Using a smartphone - 1 hour, 7 minutes
- Internet usage - 1 hour, 1 minute
- Watching recorded TV (DVR) - 32 minutes
- Game Console - 12 minutes
- DVD/Blu Ray - 9 minutes
- Other multimedia device - 2 minutes
Does this roughly match up with your electronic use?