Are You Drivin’ Skippy?
This is really kind of funny . A recent survey done by Nationwide Insurance of a little over 1000 drivers showed that about 1 in 4 of us has a name for our car.
- Those whose color or look inspire the car’s pet name were 3 out of 10.
- If you are between 18 and 34 you are more likely to have a name for your cars.
- By far women name their cars more than men
- 1 in 4 who do name their auto give their car a girl’s name.
- And when a guy does name his car it is very likely after the name of a famous person of character from a movie.
I don’t name my cars but I do struggle selling them like it’s going to hurt their feelings, a whole different kind of funny.