Bar Harbor/MDI Route 3 Construction Schedule For The Week Of 10/9/17
The project will continue until the spring of 2019. So, while you’re thinking about that, here’s what crews will be working on this week when work resumes on Tuesday, October 10th.
– Placing new drainage and water services from Crooked Road to Breakneck Road
– Backing up shoulders and driveways from East Hillside Drive to Crooked Road
– Paving driveways at various locations
– Placing curbing from East Hillside Drive to Crooked Road
– Working on the rockery wall from East Hillside Drive to Lookout Point Road S
– Installing catch basin frames and grates from East Hillside Drive to Crooked Road
– Placing new water main from West Street to Eagle Lake Road
– The utility companies will be conducting working from the Breakneck Road/ Ocean Avenue to Prospect Street, and West Street to Eagle Lake Road
All southbound traffic on Route 3 will ride through the project, so please be considerate of those that are working there and directing traffic. All northbound traffic continues to be diverted onto the Crooked Road detour. Please drive slowly through this area as residents and animals are not used to so much traffic on the Crooked Road.