Disney Is Going To The Dogs – Literally
Planning a trip to see Mickey this winter? You may not choose to kennel your fur babies...because now they can come with!
In a bold new move Walt Disney World Resort has decided to allow dogs to accompany their parents in the resort. The hotels that will allow your four legged companion to chill while you enjoy the parks are Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, Disney Port Orleans Resort – Riverside, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort and the cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground. Waoooooo!
Now like everything Disney this privilege comes with a few rules.
- Rule 1 dogs have to be well-behaved
- Rule 2 dogs will be leashed in public areas at the resort
- Rule 3 all Disney dogs must have their proper vaccinated
- Rule 4 you can only have two dogs per room, so choose wisely
- There are also nightly pet-cleaning fees involved of $50.00
Finally be sure to behave all of you. Disney is making it clear that this is a pilot program vs. a permanent one contingent on how thing pan out.