Halloween Candy That Will Get Your House Egged
In this world of a million types of just about everything under the sun there are just as many different tastes that go along with them. That said when it comes to Halloween candy there are some options that honestly nobody likes…maybe but you. Or maybe you are going for economy. Whatever it is the site Delish assures us that the following candies are not only NOT delish but you could find yourself on the trick side of tricks or treats for handing them out. Here are the ones we agree with most:
- Tootsie Rolls Flavored Twisties. No man, we want chocolate.
- Black licorice, no need to explain.
- Bazooka Bubble Gum. Don’t let nostalgia fool you into this hard as a brick, no taste gum.
- Palmer’s Chocolates. Creepy packaging over bad chocolate is just sad.
- Halloween themed mini-water bottles. Kind of like Charlie Brown getting rocks.
- Candy Corn, they have nothing short of a Holiday Fruitcake reputation.
- Mary Jane peanut butter kisses, they have dollar store written all over them and you’d be better off giving away pencils.
- Necco Wafers, Again nostalgia has gotten the better of you. just say no.