Here’s The Lyric – Name The Song!
Play “Name That Song” all this week during “A Whole Lotta Lunch” and you may win dinner on us at Carolina’s Sports & Spirits, Union Street in Bangor!
It’s easy! I’ll read a lyric and you just tell me what song it’s from!
I may or may not use some of the lyrics below. Do you know what songs they’re from without using Google?
- Well the crowd cleared away and I began to pray as the water fell on the floor.
- If the real thing don’t do the trick. You better make up something quick. You gonna burn it out to the wick.
- And go-cart Mozart was checkin’ out the weather chart to see if it was safe outside.
- Rock on, ancient queen. Follow those who pale in your shadow.
- Last night I held Aladdin’s lamp and so I wished that I could stay. Before the thing could answer me, well, someone came and took the lamp away.
- Oh Lawdy mama those Friday nights, when Suzie wore her dresses tight.