Here’s What They’re Doing Within The Bar Harbor Rte. 3 Project This Week And Next
Construction crews continue on the reconstruction project that's due to be finished in the spring of 2019. Here is what they'll be working on during the next two weeks.
- Working on new drainage from The Bayview to West Street
- Working on water services from West Street to College of the Atlantic
- Excavating and grading gravel driveways from College of the Atlantic to the Bayview
- Installing catch basin frames and grates from Duck Brook to The Bayview
- Working on new drainage systems from College of the Atlantic to West Street
- Working on water services from College of the Atlantic to West Street
- Removing pavement and grading existing roadway from The Bayview to College of the Atlantic
- Installing granite curbing from Duck Brook to the Bayview
The one-way Park Loop Road DETOUR within Acadia National Park is still in operation for those traveling out west out of Bar Harbor, please respect the speed limit and be aware of tourists, kids, pets and wildlife.