King Of The Grills, The Good, The Bad, And The Really Stupid
Fact: Americans are in a fiery, long-term love affair with their backyard grills and here are the stats to prove it:
- 62 % of Americans own a grill
- 79.1 million Americans have grilled out in the past 12 months,
- 8.3% grill out two or three times a month
- 86% of grill owners plan to grill on the Fourth of July this summer.
- 84% of grillers cook burgers, the most popular food on a list that also includes steak, hot dogs, and chicken not far behind.
- 7 out of 10 grillers consider themselves to be “better than average” at grilling. Probably not the guys in this following video.
Subscribe to WWMJ Ellsworth Maine on