Life Like Zombie Targets Spark Controversy
Hey look more people who take everything in life far to seriously!
As a zombie apocalypse prepper, these new targets released by Zombie Industries are awesome! To those whom have no imagination...they are awful.
Zombie Industries manufacturers and sells a wide variety of zombie shooting targets. Some bleed when shot, some even explode! However, some feel they promote domestic violence; which is not awesome.
One target in particular has bloggers going nuts; 'The Ex.' 'The Ex' is a target that simply looks like a human.
In the comments section on the website 'pleased' customers have said (bad language alert) -
- 'I love that this target looks like Britney Spears and it bleeds when I shot it.'
- 'This Zombie B***h is awesome, reminds me of a girl I knew in High School.'
From these 'lovely' comments folks are saying this is promoting 'practicing killing you ex.'
However, they conveniently forget to mention these comments in their blogs.
- 'This targets so well made. I shoot with American friends. So much freedom in America! So much dead zombies!'
- 'These targets are great we had them post our video on there site here. We will be buying more.'
Zombie Industries has posted this disclaimer on their website:
- Zombie Industries realizes that the Zombie virus can affect any living creature regardless of race, gender, religion, or species; which is why we do not discriminate in our product selection. In an effort to maximize the Zombie preparedness of our customers, we make products that represent all genders and race, and even have animals or aliens to choose from. All Zombie Industries’ products represent fictitious characters and are works of fiction. Names, characters, stories, places and incidents are products of the author’s imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead), events or locales is entirely coincidental.
I believe maturity plays a key roll in how one uses these targets.