Maine is the Dumbest State
But hey at least we aren’t the fattest, or ugliest.
A map published by the blog, Policymic, has labeled all the states based on national ranking research. Maine was labeled the dumbest state due to the low SAT scores collected from a 2010 study. The average Mainer scored 1,391. Why did we rank so low? Probably because Maine has the highest SAT participation in the country.
Some of my personal faves were:
- Washington – Highest rate of bestiality.
- Mississippi – Fattest state with a 35% obesity rate.
- Colorado – ‘Highest’ cocaine use.
- North Dakota – The ugliest state.
- Massachusetts – Worst drivers…we knew that.
- Louisiana – Highest gonorrhea rate.