Modern Day Phobias
Modern society has brought us many conveniences, but not everyone appreciates these advanced times in which we live. HelloGiggle.com put together a list of modern-day phobias brought on by the pressures of living in the world today.
- Nomophobia – fear of losing access to your mobile phone
- Deipnophobia – fear of dinner party conversations
- Editiovultaphobic – fear of Facebook
- Anuptaphobia – fear of staying single (forever)
- Mageirocophobia - fear of cooking
- Politicophobia – fear of politicians
I am really thinking that these are things we don't want to deal with so we claim phobia so our friends and family will leave us alone...just sayin'