Tell Tale Signs That You’re A Bad Employee [LIST]
What are the tell tale signs of a “bad employee”? We all could rip off a few bad and irritating traits of some of our current and thankfully former co-workers, but the folks at Business Insider have come up with a list. Maybe this could be a life changing moment for you.
Signs that you could be a bad employee.
- You’re always late for work.
- You make a ton of excuses.
- You get fire red mad and always complain about unexpected assignments.
- You love to gossip about your co-workers, those idiots.
- You absolutely positively know that you’ve got to be the smartest person in the building
- You have no faith in your companies mission. Why don’t they follow your lead….cause, well, you know it all!
- You’re noticeably less productive than your fellow and lady co-workers.
- Your fellow and lady co-workers make it known that they don’t like working with you.
- You find yourself apologizing to people that you do business with.
- You can’t take “no” for an answer.