Valentine’s Day Flirt Food
These frisky foods will help you spice up your Valentine’s Day.
Ah, Web MD, where you can diagnose yourself with a few clicks of the mouse. Got a runny nose? Web MD symptom search and, BAM, it says here you probably have the Black Plague.
In spirit of the day of love, Web MD has got some food suggestions if you really wanna ‘feel the loooooooooooooooooove tonight.’ They complied a list of foods perfect for flirting and seduction. Here it is:
- Chili peppers – Spicy foods get that heart pumping.
- Chocolate – Is there anything to say besides, DUH?!
- Carrots – Their high-fiber content might induce sexual desire.
- Bananas – They have chemicals that have a mood-lifting effect on the brain and boost self-confidence.
- Shrimp – Shrimp and other types of seafood are high in Iodine which is vital to the thyroid gland, which is responsible for boosting energy.
- Tomatoes – Puritans referred to them as ‘love apples.’ They have a reputation as a sexual stimulant.
- Ginger – It’s natural Viagra for both men and women. It increases blood flow to…yah, you get it.
- Olives – Green olives are believed to make men more frisky, while black ones increase a women’s sex drive.
I highly recommend not eating them all at once, or your Valentine might be the toilet.