Tips To Help Keep Your Dog Calm During Fireworks
Prepping your dog for a peaceful Fourth of July isn't a difficult ting to do. I don’t know about you but back in the day my dog was terrified by fireworks and thunder storms. I wish I had known these tips that might have helped him have a calmer and less fearful.
- Lower your anxiety by making sure they are tagged and chipped in case they do get out.
- Pre-exercising your dog can tiring them out will help them to relax
- Keep your dog indoors
- Calming supplements
- Be sure they have gone to the bathroom before any fireworks start
- Calming music in the room where you are keeping them
- Carb-loading treats or rice before can also help them stay calm and a little sleepy