What Does Mom Really Want For Mother’s Day? [POLL RESULTS]
Wondering what mom really really wants this Mother’s Day? Let us inform you!Redbook magazine recently concluded a poll on Mother’s Day. You know Redbook is a magazine that women read, just so you know. And take it from us, your mother probably doesn’t want to ride in the four wheel drive to the local steakhouse and watch the ballgame on the big screen.
The answers are pretty obvious, sounds like mom wants to be left alone and fed. So if you’re wondering what to get your mama for Mother’s Day, I have full faith that even you can pull that off!
- To stay up late and to sleep in late, without any interruption.
- To have breakfast, lunch and dinner cooked for them.
- To be left alone at home all day.
- An afternoon at the movies….alone.
- Fresh flowers in every room of the house.
- Left alone in bed in the afternoon with a movie.
- A day at the beauty salon.
- To eat really really good chocolate.
- To have family photos assembled and put into a photo album.
- A 24 hour ban on the word, “Mom.”
Are you a Mama? What do you want for Mother’s Day? Let us know in the COMMENTS section below!