‘Beats & Eats’ Food Truck Festival Returns to the Bangor Waterfront
We're spending the first Saturday of summer on the Bangor Waterfront with yummy food and live music.
Beats & Eats Food Truck Festival is back, Saturday, June 25. The summer kick-off party features local and visiting food trucks, with a big selection of crave worthy street food. In addition there will be ice cold beverages, and live music all day.
Choose from two sessions, lunch or dinner. The laid-back lunch session features live music from Dom Colizzi's band, The Tourmalines. The dinner session will be the country party of the year, featuring Rowdy Yates from Original Country Gold. We'll also have live country-rock from the Allision Ames Band.
Here's the full list of food trucks:
- Mr. Tuna - Sushi
- Swamp Yankee BBQ
- Melt Food Truck
- Mainely Pastures
- Wanderlust Coffee
- Little Red Snack Shack
- Twisted Concessions
- Pompeii Pizza
- The Salty Moose
- This Lil Piggy
All the details:
- RAIN OR SHINE EVENT - no refunds
- All ages allowed, but must be 21 to purchase or consume alcohol - bring your ID
- Alcohol sales are cash only
- Please bring your ticket with you to the event
- Please no pets, with the exception of licensed service animals
- No outside food or beverages allowed
- All tickets are non-refundable, but are transferrable
- You ARE allowed to bring in small lawn chairs, blankets and strollers with small children
- You are NOT allowed to bring backpacks, large bags, carriers, coolers or weapons
- Free admission for kids under 2 years old
Get our free mobile app
Tickets will be available at the gate, online, or at Damon’s Beverage on Hogan Rd. in Bangor.
Maine Savings Amphitheater 2022 Concert Line-Up
Here is who is coming in concert in Bangor along the waterfront this summer.