Downtown Bangor’s ‘First Friday’ Event Is A Kick-Off For the Gift-Buying Season
Downtown Bangor's 'First Friday' event for November is going to be a great start to get started on your holiday gift list.
'First Fridays' In Downtown Bangor
In recent months, Downtown Bangor has started doing 'First Fridays', an event for the first Friday of every month that offers lots of attractions for people to come down, eat, drink, shop and enjoy.
For November, you can check out lots of great entertainment and activities as well as some unique and discounted shopping and eating opportunities.
A Focus On Native American Heritage
Downtown Bangor is taking the November 'First Friday' to focus on 'Native American Heritage Month' with a performance by Firefly to share Wabanaki culture, stories and music at the Bangor Arts Exchange and 30 Central Street will be featuring artwork by Wabanaki artists from 4 PM to 7 PM.
'Tis the Season For Downtown Deals
Get a head start on your holiday shopping with discounts from Downtown Bangor businesses. Here are the deals in store for us this upcoming 'First Friday'.
- Valentine Footwear - happy hour and pop-up specials between 4 PM and 6 PM
- Rock & Art Shop from 4 PM - 6 PM (and all weekend long)
- Queen City Cinema - 10% off all gift cards and 25% off merchandise
- Penobscot Theatre - use Miracle20 for 20% off ticket purchases
- Mexicali Blues - 15% off $50, 25% off $100, 30% off $200+
- Maine Jewelry & Art - 20% off handmade ornaments from 4 PM - 7 PM
- City Drawers - 10% back on your purchase of $100 or more for a coupon to be used at a later date (promotion runs November 6th - December 5th)
For a full list of everything going down on Downtown Bangor's next 'First Friday' including food and drink specials, artists and music, visit the Facebook event page.