Beats & Eats | June 25, 2022 | Bangor Waterfront
- Bangor Waterfront
- 1 Railroad Street, Bangor, ME 04401 United States
Bangor’s Food Truck Festival, BEATS & EATS is back - Saturday, June 25, 2022 on the Bangor Waterfront, with special guest, Rowdy Yates. Get ready to chow down at the party of the summer on the Bangor Waterfront! Food trucks & street food vendors from all over Maine will be dishing up a big selection of yummy street food. Get your foodie friends and friends who like to party and head to the Bangor Waterfront to try out some new, mouth-watering dishes or indulge in your usual faves, complete ice cold adult beverages, games and awesome live music. 2 fun sessions to choose from ~ a relaxing afternoon on the Bangor Waterfront or an amped-up Saturday night country party with Rowdy Yates!
Lunch Session ~ 11am-3pm ~ Tickets $10 each
A fun day on the Bangor Waterfront with music by Dom Colizzi's band, The Tourmalines. Playing Top 40's, pop rock through the decades.
Dinner Session ~ 4pm-9pm ~ Tickets $20 each
We're turning it up for a country party with the host of The Original Country Gold, ROWDY YATES. Come party with Rowdy with country-rock by The Allison Ames Band!
Here are just some of the trucks you'll find at Beats & Eats this year...
- Mr. Tuna - Sushi
- Swamp Yankee BBQ
- Pinky D's Poutine Factory
- Melt Food Truck
- Mainely Pastures
- Wanderlust Coffee
- Little Red Snack Shack
- Twisted Concessions
All the details:
- RAIN OR SHINE EVENT - no refunds
- All ages allowed, but must be 21 to purchase or consume alcohol - bring your ID
- Alcohol sales are cash only
- Please bring your ticket with you to the event
- Please no pets, with the exception of licensed service animals
- No outside food or beverages allowed
- All tickets are non-refundable, but are transferrable
- You ARE allowed to bring in small lawn chairs, blankets and strollers with small children
- You are NOT allowed to bring backpacks, large bags, carriers, coolers or weapons
- Free admission for kids under 2 years old
For more information or if you're interested in becoming a vendor, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org Another fun Townsquare Media Live Event!