Pints & Pups | June 23 | Bangor Waterfront
- Bangor Waterfront - Front Street
- Front Street, Bangor, 04401 United States
Pints & Pups, Sunday, June 23rd is a family-friendly, tail-waggin' day of fun to celebrate the dogs we love and raise shelter and adoption awareness while enjoying live music, craft beers, games, contests, prizes, entertainment, shopping and more! This event will benefit and feature Rescue and No-Kill Shelters with adoptable dogs, education and take-a-ways.
- Snag a bite to eat at one of our many Food Trucks!
- Make a special Paw Print Painting!
- Primp and pamper your pooch with vendors to spruce up your pup!
- Let Fido run free in our fenced in Dog Park!
- Take home giveaways, samples and coupons from your favorite brands and stores!
Are you ready to PAW-TY! Grab a cold one and enjoy toe (or paw) tapping live music by Erin Harpe and the Messers. Those over 21 who choose to enjoy a drink will be ID'd and wristbanded.
Ticketing: Dogs are Free, their humans are only $5 each (under 2 years are free)
Get tickets here or at Damon’s Beverage in Penobscot Plaza, Bangor
- This is a family-friendly, dog-friendly event
- This is a non-refundable, rain or shine event
- Please feel free to bring a blanket or lawn chair
- No outside food, drinks, coolers or weapons
- The selling of animals outside a designated organization is NOT allowed
- Please keep your pup on a leash, thank you!
- Those over 21 who choose to enjoy a drink will be ID'd and Wristbanded
- Free admission for kids 2 & under
- Alcohol sales are cash only
For more information or if you’re interested in becoming a vendor, please email: email@example.com.
Here are some photos from last year's event: