Fire At The PCHC Offices On Odlin Road in Bangor
HVAC units at the Odlin Road offices of Penobscot Community Health Care caught fire early this morning.
WVII-TV reports a cleaning person reported the fire at around 5 a.m. Monday. Crews discovered the fire was coming from two HVAC units on the building. Bangor Gas was called in to shut down the natural gas line, which extinguished the flames.
No one was hurt and there was no damage to the building, although the two HVAC units sustained substantial damage. Investigators will now try to determine what sparked the fire.