Poll Says The Average Person’s Time Complaining About Work Adds Up To A Solid Two Weeks A Year
I think no matter where you work after the glow of being offered the job wears off things begin to come to your attention that you may feel the necessity to commiserate about a bit. So what are the common complaints? Read on and see how yours stack up.
In this poll of 2000 people by Poll One they found the 1 in 20 of us begin the lament the minute we walk through the door. While another 15% said the pretty must crab about something the entire day. So what tops the list of at work complaints?
- Tops on most fronts is IT the break down there is computer crashes, is too slow, printer isn’t working for some reason.
- The next big crabola causer is getting hit with stuff just before you re about to leave and an excess amount of e-mails.
- And although 2/3rds of those polled said having an issue with a coworker they complain about they also admitted they’d never try to resolve the complaint.
Other things that can set off complainers according to responses were:
- traffic on the way to work
- the amount of work you are expected to do
- and oddly enough what time they had to rise and shine to get to work on time.
So where did you come in on the bullet points? Spot on? Not at all? I think I have witnessed most and done many of these thing myself so no judgment. Just remember complaining is like rocking in a rocking chair, you're busy doing something but you're not going to get anywhere.