Road Trip Worthy – Sun, Sea And Santa
In Maine no one can deny how fortunate we are to have such beautiful coastal villages so why not make them part of your Holiday traditions?
There are two amazing offerings for coastal family fun coming up this weekend.
1) Furthest away at 2 hours and 40 minutes from Bangor is Oqunquit's Christmas By The Sea. This event is three days long and full of fun for visitors of all ages. The festivities include:
- A Lights Parade that winds up near the beach
- A Bonfires
- Wine and food tasting
- Shopping and Crafts
- Polar Plunge
- And More.
2) Slightly closer and coupled with LL Bean's Northern Lights Celebration, Sparkle Celebration is a Freeport tradition that has drawn visitors from near and far.
Sparkle Celebration begins on Friday, December 7 at 6 pm
- Parade of Lights down Main Street
- Talking Christmas Tree
- Free events and activities
- Horse drawn carriage rides
- Free holiday movies
- Tuba Christmas Concert
- and more!