Northeast Blues Festival Coming To The Bangor Waterfront
If you enjoyed Blues Brews & BBQ, you're really going to love the Northeast Blues Festival on the Bangor waterfront.
The July 21 event will feature all the same great food, brews and fun, with world class blues. Northeast Blues Festival is one day, jam packed with some of the best blues artists on blues scene today.
Performers from all over the United States will descend on Bangor bringing with them their unique sounds -- Delta Blues, Chicago Blues and Rocking Blues -- some of the most amazing blues you've ever heard.
(Top left to right): Texas Flood, Mr. Sipp (Middle left to right): James Montgomery, Quinn Sullivan (Bottom left to right): Shemekia Copeland
Check back soon for more band announcements and the final line-up.
The event starts at noon, and the tunes play until 10 p.m.
- Please bring chairs - there is no seating provided
- All sales are final - no refunds - tickets are transferable
- Under 21 is allowed at the event, but you must be at least 21 years old, with proper ID to purchase and consume alcohol
- Alcohol sales are cash only
- No pets allowed except service animals
- Admission includes all entertainment - food may be purchased separately
- No outside food, beverages, weapons, coolers, laser pens and similar focused light devices, professional cameras and recording devices, musical instruments, scooters, bikes, bags or umbrellas are allowed inside the venue
For questions or more information, just shoot us an email.
You can also find out more about the Northeast Blues Festival on Facebook.
A Townsquare Media Live Event