Northern Light Children's Miracle Network Hospital and longtime area fuel supplier, R.H. Foster, are teaming up to help raise money for children's cancer care here in northern, eastern and central Maine.
For the month of September, filling up the gas tank at these special gas pumps shown in the Facebook post embedded above, will ensure a portion of your purchase will be donated to children being treated with cancer in our community.
Children's Miracle Network Hospital of Northern Light
Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center is the largest pediatric care center in central, eastern and northern Maine. The hospital sees 45,000 children annually and have tens of pediatric specialists for the care and treatment needed for kids here in the State of Maine and sometimes beyond. Funds raised by this Children's Miracle Network Hospital stay right in our community to help the kids and families impacted by a cancer diagnosis and the treatment needed.
Where to find the pumps
You can find these pumps specifically at Freshies. Find a Freshies near you in order to donate to this valuable resource for families throughout our area:
- Bangor - 1187 Union Street
- Calais - 311 North Street
- Caribou - 117 Benett Drive
- Ellsworth - 51 High Street
- Ellsworth - 368 High Street
- Fort Fairfield - 214 Main Street
- Mars Hill - 27 Main Street
- Machias - 56 Main Street
- MIlford - 12 Main Street
- Newport - 81 Elm Street
- Newport - 3 Moosehead Trail
- Orrington - 191 River Road
- Presque Isle - 700 Main Street
- Princeton - 114 Main Street
- Somesville - 1052 Main Street
- Winterport - 264 Main Street
You can also go to the Freshies website to use a crafty google map to find a location and their offerings if you need to see that, too.
Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center