Trey Anastasio of Phish Announces Portland Show
Phish phans, this calls for a road trip. Trey Anastasio is getting back on the road.
After canceling his last planned lap around the country due to COVID, Trey Anastasio is getting back at it. The Trey Anastasio Band will kick-off their new tour right here in Maine. The show at Thomson's Point in Portland, September 17. Tickets go on-sale July 16.
The Trey Anastasio Band 2021 Tour:
- Sep 17 – Portland, ME – Thompson’s Point
- Sep 18 – Boston, MA – Leader Bank Pavilion
- Sep 19 – New Haven, CT – Westville Music Bowl
- Sep 21 – Philadelphia, PA – The Met
- Sep 22 – Charlottesville, VA – Ting Pavilion
- Sep 24 – Wilmington, NC – Riverfront Park
- Sep 25 – Charlotte, NC – Charlotte Metro Credit Union Amphitheatre
- Sep 26 – Asheville, NC – Rabbit Rabbit
- Sep 28 – Columbus, OH – Express Live Outdoors
- Sep 29 – Pittsburgh, PA – Stage AE Outdoors
- Oct 01 – Washington, DC – Anthem
- Oct 02 – New York, NY – Radio City Music Hall
- Oct 03 – New York, NY – Radio City Music Hall
Trey was to perform at the outdoor music venue in Portland last year. Rather than trying to reschedule the show with uncertainties as to when tours could resume, it was canceled and tickets were refunded.
After remaining idle for 16 months, shows are returning to Thompson's Point in July. Shows are still being announced, with dates extending into mid-September.