A Call To All Scurvy Dogs: Eastport Pirate Festival This Weekend
The festival started on September first but you are not too late because it runs, with a sword I might add, all week long. This is also the big weekend when the crown their King and Queen and hold many of the events favorite attractions.This is a family friendly event it boast lots of kids events. But that is just the tip of the mast, those who stroll the by way of Eastport will find live music, bed races, a thieves market (craft show), Pirates Ball, crate races, reenactments and of course plenty of food. Arrrrgh!
You also have the option to get duded up in your pirate best as may do who attend the Eastport Pirate Festival so grab that eye patch and show 'em what you've got. Plus like any good pirate party you can expect cannon fire and a bit of mayhem. To see all the days events click here.
Some of Saturday's samplings alone include:
- Muster for Pirate Parade
- Eastport Windjammers
- St Andrews Pipe and Drum Band Performance
- Pirate Pushcart Race w/CASH Prizes
- Fight a Pirate/ Walk the Plank and other kids games
- Fireworks The One Man Band
- Street Dance
- Whirlpool, Sunset & Fireworks Cruise on the Pier Pressure 45’ Lobster
- Fireworks Display at the Fish Pier
- “Tricks of the Trade” - How to be a Pirate
- Pirate “Steak & Eggs” Breakfast w/Mimosa
- Treasure Hunt with the pirates