Ellsworth’s Free Summer Concert Series 2018 Schedule
The FREE annual Friday night series begins on July 6th.
It's quite the diverse line-up and should make for a rockin' good time once again for just about everyone this year at Harbor Park and Marina just off Water Street. All shows start at 6 p.m. rain or shine.
- July 6th: “Atlantic Clarion Steel Drum Band,” a chamber ensemble, a jazz band and a party band all in one!
- July 13th: The all-female acappella group from Blue Hill “Ellacapella” offers vocal magic without the aid of any instruments – just their amazing voices!
- July 20th: the fun-for-all-ages, inventive acrobats, high-flying aerialists, and quirky clowns of “Cirque Us!”
- July 27th: “Sonas” is Jennifer Torrance (Fiddle, Whistles) and Nancy Parker Neff (Bouzouki, Accordion), bringing traditional music with Celtic roots to fans all over DownEast Maine.
- August 3rd: “New Shades of Blue” will delight everyone with an eclectic mix, from old time jazz favorites to blues, originals, and sometimes even reggae.
- August 10th: The electrifying alternative rock sounds of “Shirt Tail Kin!”
- August 17th: “The Fox and the Hound” dovetail harmonies with hopeful roots music is a perfect summer formula for great entertainment.
- August 24th: Local rock-a-billy faves “The Crown Vics!”
The Summer Waterfront Concerts presented by The Grand and sponsored by the City of Ellsworth.