Road Trip Worthy – Santa and His Reindeer Are Waiting For You In Freeport
What would add more Holiday cheer to your Christmas season than a trip to Santa's workshop through an enchanted forest? Well if springing for a trip to the North pole is outside your budget, how about a trip to Freeport to enjoy their Northern Light Celebration.
In just two short hours you could be taking a walk through LL Bean's lit Discovery Forest, right into a yurt to see Santa and his reindeer. Add to that Horse drawn wagon rides, a complete model train village and of course shopping and I think we can all agree everyone will be happy taking the trip.
Some of the other activities available for you depending of what day of the week you are free to travel include:
- MONDAYS, 6-7 P.M., Archery Snowflake Shoot FREE
- TUESDAYS, 9-10 A.M., Family Adventure Walks, FREE
- WEDNESDAYS, 7-9 P.M., DIY Holiday Food & Craft, FREE
- THURSDAYS, 6-8 P.M., Flurry of Fun Family Night: Group games, sing-a-longs, crafts and more FREE
- FRIDAYS 7 P.M., Holly Jolly Movie Night, FREE
- SATURDAYS, 12 P.M. & 2 P.M., Holiday Music, Various Locations FREE
- SUNDAYS, 10-11 A.M., Family Yoga ,FREEAnd that that isn't even the whole list