Turkey Help, Fun And Answers For That Slippery Bird [VIDEO]
You'll love this classic video to start with and then I promise some solid help with your Thanksgiving turkey.
For years now Butterball has offered up help in many forms from an 800 number to a live chat. This year they have also gone for a load of instructional videos. These videos cover everything from picking the bird, to stuffing it, carving it, thawing it etc.
And if you are a last minute kind of person just dial 1-800-BUTERBALL 800-288-8372
- The Butterball team is available to help you at the following times:• Nov 1 to Nov 17 8am to 8pm
• Nov 18 to Nov 19 8am to 6pm
• Nov 20 to Nov 21 7am to 9pm
• Nov 22 7am to 10pm
• Nov 23 6am to 6pm
• Nov 24 8am to 6pm
• Nov 27 to Dec 22 8am to 6pm
• Dec 23 to Dec 24 8am to 2pm
- You can still enter a live chat this year and they have added a new text feature. Send them a text at 844-877-3456
Also, don't worry about having a dumb question the average number of years these turkey professional have been fielding call is 16 meaning most certainly they have hear them all. Thanksgiving day alone they will get as many as 10,000 calls, so what's one more.
Still not sure? Here are just some of the more interesting questions they have answered over the years:
- So I’m looking at a turkey from 1969 sitting here in my father’s freezer… any tips on the best way to cook a 30-year-old bird?
- How do I roast my turkey so it gets golden brown tan lines — in the shape of a turkey bikini?
- How do you carve a turkey when all of its bones have been broken?
- I carved my turkey with a chainsaw… is the chain grease going to adversely affect my turkey?
- Why does my turkey have no breast meat?
- It’s my first Thanksgiving and I have a tiny apartment-sized oven… how much will my turkey expand when cooking?
- How do I get my turkey to stop sudsing? Is a soapy turkey recoverable?
Good Luck & Happy Thanksgiving.