Ellsworth’s Autumn Gold Weekend Is Coming Up! [INFO]
Two sure signs that fall is truly underway are golden leaves on the trees and golden flags down the streets in Ellsworth. Yup, it time for Autumn Gold Weekend.
So what is your pleasure? Chowing down at the Chowdah Fest or a boat ride down the Union River? Why not both.
- Go for the Gold: Chamber Retail businesses will have Go for the Gold Bags at their locations to enter to win fantastic prizes! $300 of fuel oil provided by Dead River, $200 auto detailing by Stanley Subaru, $100 Date Night Pack – 2 tickets to Annie at the Grand and a Finn’s gift card
- Autumn Gold Beer and Wine Tasting: Waterfront Park- 5 pm to 8 pm Local Breweries and Wineries bring their best to Autumn Gold! Live entertainment, Rock Box Food Truck on-site.
$20 per person – Purchase tickets online or at the door if space is available. Must be 21 or over to enter the tent.
- Firehouse Breakfast: 6am-10am Trenton Volunteer Fire Dept. $8./$3.
Rotary Pancake Breakfast: 7am-10am Ellsworth Middle School $7./$3
- Autumn Gold Golf Tournament: Lucerne Golf Course 9am contact Lucerne Golf Course at 843-6282 Registration starts at 8:30am
- Roger Willey Road Race: 5K and 10K 7am registration 8am start $20
- 35th Annual Car Show: 8am registration Home Depot parking lot – Shriners NASCAR unit, TFormer Nascar Driver Andy Santerre, Local favorite Wyatt Alexander’s racecar. Food offerings: Ellsworth Moose Lodge and Wing Dingah’s food trucks. Admission is FREE
- Autumn Gold Train Ride – Downeast Scenic Railroad – 10:30 – 1:30 p.m. Kids ride FREE with paying adult. (1-2 kids maximum)
- Mill Mall Family Day: Family games, crafters, food vendors, and more 9-3pm
- Maine Coast Mall: Craft Fair 9-3; Children’s Activities, Bounce House
- Union River Boat Rides: Waterfront. 11 am – 2:30 pm Free but donations accepted
- Chowder Fest: Harbor Park under the tent! 11:30 -1:00 Admission is $5 Come taste and judge local chefs as they compete for the Best Chowders!
- Rubber Ducky Race: Waterfront at 2pm sponsored by Ellsworth Noontime Rotary Club. Tickets available at the waterfront.
- Helicopter tours: Behind Napa in Ellsworth – $50 pp 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
8-10-minute tours around Ellsworth. Longer flights available on request.
- Plus a whole lot more.
See the complete list here.