Bar Harbor/MDI Route 3 Construction Schedule For The Week Of 10/16
Nope, it's not over yet! So, here's what the contractors working within the Route 3 re-construction project will be up to this week.
The one-way loop and detour will still be in place from Sand Point Road down to Crooked Road, and two-way traffic will continue from Old Bar Harbor Road to Sand Point Road.
The contractor will be working in the areas stated below for the week: - Paving surface from Old Bar Harbor Road to Crooked Road
- Placing new drainage and water services from Crooked Road to Breakneck Road
- Backing up shoulders and driveways from East Hillside Drive to Crooked Road
- Grading sidewalks from East Hillside Drive to Crooked Road
- Placing new water main from West Street to Eagle Lake Road
- The utility companies will be conducting working from Prospect Street to Eagle Lake Road and at the Bluffs