Chris Ross To Perform Free Concert In Bangor
Chris Ross will perform a free show in Bangor this week.
Maine musician, Chris Ross, will perform a free concert in Paul Bunyan Park Friday. The show will be held outside the Cross Insurance Center, from 5-7:30 P.M. Painted circles on the grass mark where spectators can put their chairs and blankets. Doors open at 4:30.
Safety Guidelines For The Concert:
- No more than 100 people are allowed at the event.
- Masks must be worn by guests at all times.
- Guests must stay socially distanced from others, not within their immediate group.
- Hand sanitizing stations would be readily available to all.
- High traffic areas and surfaces would be cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- The Cross Insurance Center reserves the right to check a person's temperature, at any time.
- Guests will be held to the Cross Insurance Center's security policy, if deemed appropriate.
- No smoking.
- No weapons allowed on the property.
- No drugs and alcohol.
While the show is free, donations for the musicians will be accepted at the door.
Earlier this month Riff Johnson and Adam Babcock kicked off the An Evening At Paul Bunyan Park series. About 100 people attended show.