Bangor Area Winter Farmers Markets
Just because it is getting cold outside doesn’t mean you can enjoy the delicious offerings of a farmers market. In the Bangor area there are several choices of markets to enjoy.
- The Bangor Winter Farmer’s Market runs the first and third Sundays of the month and is located in the conference room of the Sea Dog Restaurant on Front Street in Bangor. Hours for the market are 11AM – 1PM
- Also in Bangor on Wednesday inside the Bangor Grange on Ohio Street is the Ohio Street Farmers Market. Hours for the market are 2-6PM
- Finally in Bangor, and a personal favorite there is a European Farmers Market on buck Street in Bangor at the Sunny Side Greenhouse. The hours for the market are 8:30 -12:30 every Saturday.
- Hampden is also host to a winter’s Farmers Market on Fridays at the Kiwanis Club at 55 Main Street behind the irving Station. This market runs 2 – 5:30.
- There is also a winter farmers market in Orono that is every Saturday from 9AM- Noon in the Pine Street parking lot in downtown Orono. This will run every Saturday in December. In January they will shift to the 2nd and 4th Saturday through April.
Not in the Bangor area, no worries there are more! So what are you waiting for get fresh and get shopping.